This test will indicate the smallest amount of suspended water in diesel, jet fuel or gasoline. As little as 500 PPM will be detected.
The kit consists of 5 each Test Tubes with the reaction powder capsule in them and one transfer pipette.
This is a PASS or FAIL Test
1. Remove one of the capsules from a test tube.
2. Do not put fuel in on top of the capsule.
3. Take fuel samples from as many locations you see fit using the pipette.
4. Add fuel to the empty tube FIRST. Approximately 3/4 full.
5. Take the capsule and open it and pour the continents (yellow powder) into your
test tube with fuel. Put on the lid and shake for 10 seconds.
6. DO NOT open capsules until you are ready to test. You will collect moisture from
the air and get a false reading
7. Set the tube on the table to allow the mixture to settle and examine the results. 500 - 1,000 ppm water will give you pink spots in the yellow powder. More than 1,000 ppm water will turn all the powder hot pink. At this point the fuel has more than the allowable amount of water in it and a chemical treatment is needed.
Contact us for the correct treatment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: